Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Getting out of date!

I'm trying to be more positive than my last but the powers that be are not helping me much. Phone calls that were supposed to have happened, have not and I am starting to become very frustrated with "the system".

Rather than go on about it, I am trying to help myself with my writing. I realise that a lot of stuff on here is out of date and decided to start by completely rewriting the "About me" page. It was originally written in 2010 and adapted for here in 2013. I started editing it, then deleted it and completely rewrote it. Whilst it is only a brief synopsis of my life, it does lay out the basics and I hope to write much more about my past journey that was documented on my old website.

Click the link above (next to home) or click here to read my about me page. Stay tuned for more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment